Type of email account you have: POP, IMAP
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: mail.yourdomain
Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: mail.yourdomain
E-mail Account Username : Your Full E-mail Address
E-mail Account Password : Your E-mail Password
- Open Mail.
- Choose Preferences from the Mail menu. If you have not yet set up any accounts, the Mail Setup window appears, and you can skip to Step 7.
- Click the Accounts icon in the Mail Preferences window.
- Click Create Account.
- Choose the correct account type from the pop-up menu.
- In the Description field, type any name you would like to use to identify the account. This is the name that will appear in your list of accounts.
- Using the rest of the information you gathered, complete the rest of the fields. Be sure to click the checkbox to enable the “Use authentication when sending mail” option.
- If desired, click the Account Options tabs to change the default account behavior.
- Click OK when you are finished.
Posted in: Web & Email