When you print a Microsoft Office Word document that includes a background, the background is not printed. Examples of things that can be on a background include colors, pictures, or themes.
This issue may also occur when you use Word as your e-mail editor and you print an e-mail message that includes a background.
To work around this issue, use the method that is appropriate for your version of Word.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.
- On the Display menu, click to select the Print background colors and images check box under Printing Options, and then click OK.
To work around this issue in Word 2003 or when you use Word 2003 as the e-mail editor in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, turn on the Background colors and images option. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Print tab.
- Click to select the Background colors and images check box, and then click OK.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
Posted in: General Learning