In Smartermail, you may override the default spam filtering rules according to your own configuration and you may add in the email address of the sender for bypassing the filtering rules and Greylisting.
- Log in to the webmail, http://webmail.domain.com.
- Click at Setting > Filtering > Spam Filtering.
- On the Option tab > select Override spam settings for this account.
4. It will auto load the setting, then click at Actions tab.
5. You could configure your spam setting at this stage.
6. Besides, if you have any trusted Sender account for bypassing the filtering rules and Greylisting, you could click at Trusted Senders tab to add in the trusted sender’s email address.
7. Example as below.
Posted in: Web & Email